Google has very technical algorithms that that thousands of data points that create the Ranking System of websites on Google. Each of the Search Engines have their own algorithms but Google is the biggest, by far of he search engines so it stands to reason that going with Google Strategies would make things work better when trying to find out what it takes to get Ranked Higher.
We at Studiosight have discovered that there are 8 Key Strategies that make up the best ROI (Return On Investment) that a small business can do to get Ranked, Seen, Calls and Leads coming in that will help to grow your business into the next level. Remember, it's A + B = C formula that works every time.
There are basic components of creating a Marketing Machine with a website so that it perfoms as it should.
- Google My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 25.12%
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 16.53%
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 15.44%
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 13.82%
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 10.82%
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 9.56%
- Personalization 5.88%
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 2.82%
First - you have to have a compelling website that draws people in. You have 7 to 10 seconds to capture someones attention or they are gone and lost forever. 7 to 10 seconds is not very long so it needs to be something very compelling. I'll tell you the secrets a little bit later.
Second - The website needs to be built so that it also captures the attention of Google. If Google doesn't see it, then you won't be seen.
Third - People Need to Find You -